Courtesy of Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty, Gary Campi.
This classic turn of the century, Gross 3.8 acre and Net 3.38 acre lot, additional 3 dormer bedrooms. offers the ultimate in privacy with Western Hill and Bay views. Unique opportunity to build a brand new luxury estate or family compound on this beautiful property. Easy access to the freeway, downtown Los Altos and top rated Los Altos schools. Two separate entrances, one off Stonebrook and the other off Oneonta Drive, MDA 25,523 and MFA 13,303 (buyer to verify). Possible subdivsion, buyer to verify.
Property Details and Features
- Source: MLSListings
- Listed on 2017-10-18 12:28:25
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 full bathrooms
- 1 half bathroom
- County: Santa Clara
- Built in 1900
- 3,005 square feet
- 3,005 living square feet
- Building type: Detached
- 2 garage spaces
- Public Utilities
- Zoning: RA
- Horse property?: Possible
- Elementary school: Gardner Bullis Elementary
- Elementary school district: Los Altos Elementary
- Middle school: Ardis G. Egan Intermediate
- High school: Los Altos High
- High school district: Mountain View-Los Altos Union High
Listings last updated on March 19, 2018 15:03.